Is there an Indian, anywhere across the globe who doesn't drool in the name of the mouth watering chaats. So this week, am sharing with you a quick recipe of bhel puri..but with a twist...check it out and try making it for sure.
• 8 Bread Slices
• ½ cup Potatoes (boiled & chopped)
• ½ cup Cucumber (chopped)
• ½ cup Onion (chopped)
• ¼ cup Tomato (chopped)
• ¼ cup Peanuts (roasted)
• 4 Green Chili (chopped)
• ¼ cup Fresh Coriander (chopped)
• ½ cup Sev
• ½ cup Gol Gappas
• 6 tbsp Sweet Tamarind Chutney
• 6 tbsp Mint or Coriander Chutney
• 2 tbsp Lime Juice
• Oil to shallow fry
• Salt to taste
How to make Bread Bhel Puri:
• Take the bread slices and cut them into small pieces.
• Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the bread pieces till they turn crispy brown.
• Take out the bread pieces and drain the excess oil on an absorbent paper.
• Put the fried bread pieces in a bowl. Add potatoes, cucumber, onions, tomato, green chili, peanut, and salt to it. Mix them well.
• Now, lightly crush the gol gappas and add them to the above. Also add tamarind chutney, green chutney and lime juice. Mix them well.
• Sprinkle sev on the top of the mixture. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
• Bread Bhel Puri is ready to serve.